Foxridge Homes – Porsche Macan Promotion
THE Porsche Macan Promotion IS INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN THE PROVINCE OF MANITOBA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE PROMOTION RULES (THE “PROMOTION RULES”).
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this Promotion, an individual must:
1. Submit an Offer to Purchase to a Foxridge Homes Sales Representative for the single family home at 364 Willow Creek Road, Bridgwater Trails, Winnipeg with the Porsche Macan included in the Offer between August 2 – 31, 2019.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on August 2, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on August 31, 2019 (the “Promotion Period“) after which time the Promotion will be closed and no further offers that include the Porsche (the “Vehicle”) shall be accepted.
3. HOW TO SUBMIT.
(a) To be eligible, you must submit an Offer to Purchase to a Foxridge Homes Representative. No offers will be accepted by any other means and conditional sale must be finalized by August 31, 2019.
(b) Limit of one (1) offer per person during the Promotion Period. In the case of multiple offers, the offers will be reviewed in the order that they are received.
(c) The offer must be accepted by Foxridge Homes. Offer must be received no later than the end of the Promotion Period. Offers will be declared ineligible if they do not result in a finalized sale.
4. PORSCHE MACAN VEHICLE DETAILS.
1. There is one (1) Porsche Macan Vehicle available to the new home buyer (the “Buyer”) for a four (4) year Lease from Porsche Centre Winnipeg, 660 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB R3M 2M5. Porsche Macan Vehicle as shown may not be exact. Porsche Macan Vehicle Lease is subject to Porsche lease restrictions.
2. Promotion Vehicle Lease value has a value of fifty three thousand Canadian dollars (CDN $53,000.00).
3. Once the Buyer has been successfully contacted and notified and fulfilled the requirements set out herein, Foxridge Homes will contact the Buyer to coordinate the Vehicle details and an estimated timeline of when the Vehicle will be available for redemption.
4. Vehicle must be accepted as given and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of Foxridge Homes. Vehicle must be redeemed by the Buyer after having taken possession of the home from the promotion period until October 31, 2019.
5. Foxridge Homes shall not assume any liability if the Vehicle is lost, damaged or misdirected.
7. INDEMNIFICATION BY BUYER. By entering the Promotion, buyer releases and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the buyer or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Promotion, participation in the Promotion, any breach of the Promotion Rules, or in any Promotion-related activity. The buyer agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Promotion, without limitation.
9. CONDUCT. By participating in the Promotion, each buyer agrees to be bound by the Promotion Rules, which will be posted at the Promotion Website and made available throughout the Promotion Period, including in Foxridge Homes show homes. Buyer further agrees to be bound by the decisions of Foxridge Homes, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Foxridge Homes reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any buyer found to be: (a) violating the Promotion Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion and/or the Promotion Website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Qualico property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PROMOTION WEBPAGE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Promotion, buyer: (i) grants to Foxridge Homes the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Buyer; (ii) grants to Foxridge Homes the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Promotion, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that Foxridge Homes may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of any of Foxridge Homes in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and (ii) above.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by Foxridge Homes and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
12. TERMINATION. Foxridge Homes reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Promotion, and/or the Promotion Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
13. LAW. These are the official Promotion Rules. The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Promotion Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Foxridge Homes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Promotion Rules or the rights and obligations as between the buyer and Foxridge Homes in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Manitoba including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
14. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Promotion Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Promotion Rules shall prevail, govern and control.